Business Development ManagerPosted On: 30 December 2020 PAMAfrica Lagos
The business development manager will identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability, and help the business grow. He/she will identify new business opportunities, ITTs and oversee the bidding process
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
· Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
· Provide guidance on customer acquisition strategy and awareness campaigns.
· Gather intelligence for the preparation of reports, presentations, and tenders that will win the company contracts in ongoing and upcoming projects.
· Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
· Organize/ conduct site assessments to identify potentially attractive sites for mini-grid development.
· Preparation and development of cost-effective and affordable tariff utilizing various calculation guidance tool.
· Maintain current and accurate knowledge of industry competitors, their services, rates or pricing strategies, clientele and market share. Using this highlight to promote the market share by recommending competitive tenders.
· Keep abreast of competitor’s activity, evaluating key competitor’s strength and weakness, and recommending any necessary tactical action monthly.
· Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly time-phased reports on achievement and activities for management information and generate progress reports on business frontiers and business volume targets from the project data and trends.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, Management, Engineering or other related fields.
· Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in renewable energy sector.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
· Must be innovative and proactive.
· 40 years of age maximum.
· Ability to work with diverse multi-cultural setups.
· Must be dynamic in nature.
· Experience working with Government, international and/or non-governmental agencies, donor organizations or other relevant authorities.
· Financial management experience is a plus.
· Excellent use of Microsoft office product and basic IT knowledge
· A proven track record of delivering in complex environments is highly desired
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send cv to email@example.com only shortlisted candidates will be contacted Application closes 4th January 2021.
SkillsBusiness Development Business Relationship Management Business Planning
Application Currently Closed
Sign up for job alerts
We can send you daily job alerts, fill the form below to get started