Business Development OfficerPosted On: 14 December 2020 Equisite Nig Lagos
The organizations looking to hire a Business Development Officer. The primary role
of the Business Development Officer is to build sales by contacting and building
relationships with new and existing clients. A Business Development Officer
conducts market research and explore new business opportunities. They partner
with marketing, sales and production managers to create and implement business
strategies to increase brand awareness and sales. They also assist with the
development of marketing materials, analyze business competition and maintain
corporate contact lists. A Business Development Officer should be energetic, to
help drive our sales and grow the business. You will attract new clients and
build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships.
Other duties will include market research, managing a variety of projects, and
identifying new business opportunities. You will work with various departments
and report to the Head of Business Development.
Applicants who are resourceful, organized and motivated to help increase sales,
enhance the company's reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market
our products will be successful in this role. A background in Sales or
Marketing is strongly desirable.
· Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
· Building new client relationship. While maintaining existing client relationships.
· Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
· Promoting the company's products, by working closely with sales and advertising departments to form strategies that target specific audiences to grow sales and broaden the market.
· Developing and implementing sales strategies, analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
· Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference materials, and other documents as required.
· Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
· Identifying new business opportunities and partners.
Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills with
the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and
· OND in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
· Minimum of 2- 3years relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
· Strong organization and project management skills.
· Friendly and personable demeanor.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
· Analytical, effective communicator, solution oriented, strategic / innovative thinker.
· Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment with a startup mentality.
SkillsBusiness Development Business Relationship Management Business Planning
Application Currently Closed
Sign up for job alerts
We can send you daily job alerts, fill the form below to get started