Client Service ExecutivePosted On: 15 December 2020 EI-lab Lagos
El-lab seeks to employ a smart Client Service Executive at their newly opened branch office in Obalende, Lagos. He/She will act as a liaison between our organization and our customers/clients and resolving customer’s problems and ensuring that medical services are delivered in a timely and professional manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensuring patients are promptly attended to in a manner that will elicit come back effect
· Ensuring that patients are not being kept waiting unnecessarily without being carried along at all times.
· Being courteous and helpful to all patients/customers at all times
· Displaying a sense of discretion and prioritize on emergency situations
· Liaising with the medical crew to ensure that medical tests, investigations, and other procedures are carried out on patients without delay.
· Reporting and communicating to the appropriate authority especially the administrative manager on vital issues and necessary information for decision making and immediate action.
· Ensuring the workflow in the front office is done seamlessly and as professional as possible
· Liaising with front desk officers to ensure overall patient flow and excellent turn-around time for all services.
· Developing and maintaining existing client relationship
· Introducing company services/products to clients and responding to clients inquiries
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
· Possess an HND, B.SC
· Excellent communications, interpersonal and relationship management skills required.
The candidate should live around Obalende, Ikoyi, etc environs.
· Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft office package (Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint
SkillsCustomer Service Customer Support Customer Success
Application Currently Closed
Sign up for job alerts
We can send you daily job alerts, fill the form below to get started