Consultant, StrategyPosted On: 15 December 2020 Interswitch Group Lagos
To enable the Strategic Planning and Business Performance Management Processes within the allocated businesses by providing insight (internally and externally in line with industry and market trends) to business leaders thus enabling validation of strategic direction, execution and realization of strategies / plans
▪ Source information on the external environment, the payments industry and other industries of interest existing and potential competition and other macro and microeconomic factors that may impact Division allocated and draw insights from the information to enable decision making by the business leader (e.g. enable DCEO understanding of changing trends and implication to business, validation of strategy and direction, validation of opportunities).
▪ Support the Divisional CEO by providing relevant information to develop their strategies and assess their performance. Where results are below expectation, support the development and implementation of remedial interventions to enable the continued success of the business and organization.
▪ Ensure the timely completion of all strategy and business performance activities as per the unit's annual schedule.
▪ Deliver timely and quality deliverables as outputs from predefined strategy and business performance activities (as per the unit's annual schedule) - e.g. research and analysis for strategy workshops, MPRs pack, QPRs pack, GMD engagement reports, etc.
Support the development of assigned Divisions' pricing strategies, taking into account the business objective and market factors to ensure that the organisation remains competitive while still meeting its obligations to shareholders.
▪ Support the Head Strategic Management in the planning and coordination of Interswitch's Strategy workshop(s) ensuring that all deliverables are prepared and distributed on time to participants and facilities and equipment are as required.
▪ Support the Group Head Strategy / Chief Strategy Officer deliver strategic initiatives /enterprise-wide key initiatives on behalf of the Group Managing Director (GMD) and the organization.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
BSc (minimum of 2nd Class Upper) in any discipline but preferably in economics, business administration or a related field.
Professional Qualification(s): ▪ Project Management Certification.
Experience (Number of relevant years): 5 years relevant experience. [Some experience in Strategic Planning and Implementation; Performance
SkillsCommunication Confidence Interpersonal Skills Consultative selling
Application Currently Closed
Sign up for job alerts
We can send you daily job alerts, fill the form below to get started