Facebook Specialist (and Social Media Manager)Posted On: 06 October 2020 Royal Crystal Airways Limited Lagos
The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through Facebook Ads Campaigns, designing and executing Facebook marketing campaigns for clients and delivering excellent results, as well as managing all our Social Media channels. After campaigns have been launched, you will monitor, extract and analyze data, optimize Facebook data, and improve ROAS.
1. Clearly understand and launch Facebook Ads for clients
2. Analyze Facebook Ads data, Optimize results and scale conversions scale for clients
3. Set up facebook Pixels and retargeting
4. Represent the company at clients meetings
5. Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
6. Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
7. Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
8. Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly
9. Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
10. Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
11. Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent
2. Highly experienced in Facebook Ads
3. Highly experienced in Facebook data analysis, conversion tracking and optimization
4. Highly experienced in Facebook Retargeting
5. Minimum of three years experience in tools for managing Social Media, and getting results on all our Social Media channels.
6. Excellent verbal and written English.
SkillsSocial media content creation Social Media
Application Currently Closed
Sign up for job alerts
We can send you daily job alerts, fill the form below to get started