Head of MarketingPosted On: 04 November 2020 Kwik Delivery Lagos
We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
Who You Are:
You are a data-driven expert who is capable of implementing sales strategies and establishing actionable insights for the improvement of sales and business profits in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
HEAD OF MARKETING
· Own all marketing plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
· Evangelise the product and personally close marketing deals
· Desire to own projects and exceed expectations with the ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
· Manage and implement data-focused marketing processes, establishing high level of quality, accuracy, and process consistency for the sales and marketing department/team.
· Craft strategies for all marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, and Communications.
· Monitor the quality of marketing/sales information and define data improvement programs.
· Maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the business by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
· Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the marketing department.
· Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
· Generate and maintain accurate account and opportunity plans
· Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams to foster a culture of continuous process improvement
· Report on key KPIs relating to the lead and the opportunity waterfall in order to implement a consistent closed-loop between marketing and sales
· Analysing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales and marketing teams meet their quotas and goals.
· Gathering, investigating and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports
· Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing sales/marketing human resource objectives.
· Communicates effectively with management and cross-functional team for both technical and non-technical audiences e.g full visibility into the sales pipelines at every stage of development
· Work with the sales, account management and operations teams to implement targeted sales strategy.
· Updates job knowledge by attending educational opportunities, conferences and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
· A BA/B.Sc degree or equivalent in Marketing, Economics or another related business discipline..
· Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Sales and Marketing.
· Digital analytics experience an advantage
· Ability to effectively communicate with own team, key internal and external stakeholders to deliver high-quality business outcomes
· Computer is proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe.
· Ability to streamline people and paper systems to achieve operational efficiency
· Dynamic leadership skills
· Ability to manage multiple marketing campaigns and activities in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to take initiatives and be flexible in a constantly-changing work environment
· Ability to influence others and obtain buy-in for projects
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong administration and organizational skills
Life at Kwik:
· Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
· Casual work environment
· Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
· Competitive salary
· And more
SkillsMarketing Marketing Campaigns Market Development
Application Currently Closed
Sign up for job alerts
We can send you daily job alerts, fill the form below to get started