Human Resources AssistantPosted On: 21 December 2020 ETCFAORALL GLOBAL Lagos
We are looking for a smart Human Resource Assistant who will assist the Human Resources (HR) department
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Provide counselling on policies and procedures
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans
• Develop training and development programs
• Assist in performance management processes
• Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
• 1-2 years’ experience.
• BSC in any related field.
SkillsManagement HR Management HR Policies
Application Currently Closed
Sign up for job alerts
We can send you daily job alerts, fill the form below to get started