Investment / Sales ManagerPosted On: 28 August 2020 Oxford Peak Alluminium and Services Ltd Lagos
We are a subsidiary of Oxford Group Africa and we seek a result-driven Sales and Investment manager to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. In this role, you will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
• Develop account profiles and execute the sales plan
• Accountable for sales of a broad range of products/solutions/services.
• Utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to act as a consultant for high-level customer contacts regarding customer's present and future needs.
• Educates customers on all new products and services
• Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to other sales employees
• Get the sale- using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc.)
• Forecast sales, develop -out of the box- sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
• Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
• Meet personal and team sales targets
• Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
• Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
• Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
• Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
• Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• OND, HND, BSc degree or equivalent
• Must be resident in Lagos State.
SkillsSales Leadership Sales Management Sales Strategy
Application Currently Closed
Sign up for job alerts
We can send you daily job alerts, fill the form below to get started