Terms and Conditions
Naijobs is a prominent Nigerian job search and recruitment service which delivers up to date jobs and career information to job seekers in Nigeria. We convey to you the latest jobs available in the country with our user friendly platform. Kindly go through our terms of service below if you desire to make use of our service.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
“Client” refers to any person, organization, firm or company that makes use of our service.
“Service” refers to all the services provided by Naijobs which include, but are not limited to, job information, alert and facts.
USE OF WEBSITE
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the owner that you are lawfully permitted to do so and to make use of information made available through the website.
These terms and conditions shall apply to the delivery of service by Naijobs to the client. We do not in any way guarantee you get the jobs we send to you as the recruiting company has the final say in the recruitment process.
- The information on our site are from third parties i.e. Advertisers/ Employers/ Job Seekers. We therefore cannot guarantee the genuineness or authenticity of the information published on our site.
- We do not bear responsibility or take the blame for any of the jobs or information published on our site or through any third party via any means.
- We do not guarantee you an exact number of alerts/information per month. Information/Alerts are published/sent based on availability of Jobs.
- We take no responsibility for any message undelivered due to unavailability of network service by your provider or whatsoever reason.
- We provide informational service and do not guarantee you 100% authenticity of available jobs/ vacancies or user information.
- You have the right to redistribute the service (alerts) we send to you
- We reserve the right to terminate this service at any time and this may be done with or without notification to the Client.
- We do not in any way certify that users of this service are authentic and not responsible for any fraud that may arise from information received from this service
- We do not guarantee and will not be held accountable for quality and nature of job offers for users of our service.
- We shall not be liable for any claim arising out of the performance, non-performance, delay in delivery of or defect in the service nor for any special, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage howsoever arising or howsoever caused (including loss of profit or loss of revenue) whether from negligence or otherwise in connection with the supply, operation or use of this Service.
- We shall not be liable for any claim arising from vacancies by any employer, information on our site, loss or damage howsoever arising or howsoever caused (including loss of profit or loss of revenue) whether from negligence or otherwise in connection with the supply, functioning or use of the Service through us or through any of our partners. Our liability shall in any event be limited to the fees paid by the Client directly to us in the year/month in which the event of default arises.
- Nothing herein shall limit either party's liability for death or personal injury arising from the proven negligence by itself or its employees or agents.
- The Client shall fully indemnify us against any liability to third parties arising out of the Client's use of this service.
- We are not responsible or liable to the Client for any loss or damage suffered by the Client as a result of usage (direct or indirect) of the services provided by us.
- We will not be liable for any claims arising out of the use, performance, non-performance, delay in delivery of or defect in the service nor for any special, indirect, economic or consequential, or any loss or damage howsoever arising or howsoever caused whether from negligence or otherwise in connection with the supply, functioning or use of any of our user services/products.
- We will not be liable for any claim (including refunds) arising out of the user’s inability/ failure to get job offers using our service after facilitation of interviews.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written consent or authorization of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Usage or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
If any of the provision of this terms are held invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason or to any extent, such invalidity or enforceability shall not in any way or manner affect or render invalid, nugatory or unenforceable the remaining provisions of the terms, and the application of that provision shall be enforced to the extent permitted by law.
CHOICE OF LAW
The entirety of the agreements herein shall be subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, without regard to choice or conflicts of law principles. The courts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute, controversy or claim arising in connection with these agreements.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the interpretation of the provisions of this agreement or the performance of same, shall be submitted to the Lagos Court of Arbitration and shall be resolved or determined under the Rules of the Lagos Court of Arbitration. The dispute shall be resolved by a sole arbitrator, except as otherwise agreed by the parties to be by a tribunal of three arbitrators. The appointment of the arbitrator(s) shall be in accordance with the said Rules, and the Award/ Decision of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on the parties. The seat of the arbitration shall be Lagos, Nigeria and the language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English.